Other Information

Plasterers Insurance

Plasterers Insurance

MBC Insurance have worked with plasterers for decades and know your industry and how you need to protect yourselves and your business. We’ve developed tailored plasterers insurance based on talking to our plasterer clients. Our Cork and Kerry team are just a call away for any questions or issues.

Join the growing numbers of plasterers who Trust MBC Insurance to look after their insurance requirements.

Typically quotes can be turned around in minutes, with flexible payment plans available.

Why is plasterers insurance important?

Our insured plasterer clients understand there is a lot that goes into a tailored plasterers insurance policy. We cover hundreds of plasterers each year, and understand what goes into tailoring a policy for your trade.Whether it’s a public liability case or equipment theft, MBC Insurance has got you covered..
Our policies provide protection from big claims for third party injury or property damage including allegations made against you
public liability limits of cover for plasterers beginning at €2,600,000 worth of cover up to the industry standard levels of €6,500,000

What does plasterers insurance cover?

Policies are designed to cover property damage or injuries to the public as a result of your activities. Many plasterers insurance policies include employers’ liability cover – providing cover for employees, full time or part time of the business – cover can be extended to include your own personal accident insurance and protection for your tools and equipment.

How much does plasterers insurance cost?

Typically prices begin for sole trader plasterers (excluding roofing cover) at circa €550.00 *
Prices are subject to individual quotation & underwriting details and customers own trading and claims history.

What does Public liability insurance for plasterers Cover?

Public Liability cover is in case someone is injured or their property gets damaged, because of your Carpentry business.

What’s typically covered by public liability insurance?

Claims against your business for: damage to someone’s property, caused by your work injuries caused by your business activities accidental damage or injury caused by your employees, if you have any If you do employ anyone either formally or casually , you should really consider having employers’ liability insurance too.

For example:
You damage a customers existing property whilst installing or building an item on site. While working on a client’s extension you injury someone, or someone falls over your tools or equipment

Which type of workers do I need insurance for?

Employers’ liability insurance whilst not a legal requirement in Ireland would be important if you employ people.
If you have people working for you, including bona fide subcontractors (BFSC), labour-only subcontractors (LOSC), part-timers, or full-time staff, employers’ liability insurance could protect you from being personally liable for injury in the event of a claim

What’s typically covered by tools insurance for plasterers?

loss, damage or theft of your hand tools, power tools and specialist plastering equipment
For example: someone breaks into your locked garage overnight, stealing €2,000 worth of tools and equipment