Commercial Lines Executive (APA Qualified) –
Full Time 12 Month Contract
- Listowel , Co. Kerry
- Airport Business Park Cork City
MBC INSURANCE are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Lines Executive with responsibility for all aspects of our business client’s General Insurance requirements. Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive. The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
The successful Applicant should have an APA qualification (min) but also be or looking to work towards a CIP qualification in the short term. The applicant should possess a minimum of 12 months experience working in Commercial Lines. Applicants need to demonstrate their compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code. In line with Central Bank guidelines the successful applicant will be required to maintain their CPD hours annually.
The successful candidate will need to show a number of skills to join the MBC INSURANCE team? To work with us, you should possess the following skills & attributes:
- Experience in dealing with SME & Commercial Insurance Policies.
- Experience of managing your work load and working to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone phone acumen.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and solution focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Able to communicate effectively (in both written and verbal form).
- Enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers and is comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for your own actions and responsibilities.
- Committed to having good attention to detail and good time management.
- Able to make real time decisions based on changing information and able to manage your own workload.
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
As an employee at MBC INSURANCE , your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice on all aspects of General Insurance predominantly in the Commercial Insurance space.
- Help to ensure that our clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations.
- Negotiating terms and placing business with underwriters.
- Delivering a best in class Customer Service offering to existing clients in addition to adding new clients.
- Gathering information from your clients and assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Researching insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for your clients at the best price.
- Foreseeing your clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals or amendments.
- Developing relationships with key insurance contacts, underwriters, and relationship managers & claims contacts.
Joining our experienced and energetic growing team has a number of great benefits.
Ø Competitive salary.
Ø Working as part of a dynamic expanding team.
Ø Full Time 12 Month Contract
Interested Applicants should email Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Email : Brian McMahon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cork Airport Business Park
McAuliffe Barry & Collins Ltd T/a MBC Insurance & Techinsure.ie is an equal opportunities employer.